Today, 6 July 2022, is the first day of the subscription period in Prostatype Genomics AB’s (”Prostatype Genomics” or the “Company”) issue of units, with preferential right for existing shareholders (the “Rights Issue”). The public is also invited to subscribe for shares in the Rights Issue. The subscription period runs until, and including, 20 July 2022. The Rights Issue can initially provide the Company with approx. SEK 22.5 million before deduction of transaction related costs. In March 2023, the Company can be provided an additional maximum of approx. SEK 22.5 million before deduction of transaction related costs, relating to the exercise of attached warrants of series TO 2. The initial part of the Rights Issue is 100 percent covered by pre-subscription- and guarantee commitment agreements. The prospectus, a summary teaser and subscription forms are available on the websites of the Company (www.prostatypegenomics.com), Sedermera Corporate Finance AB (www.sedermera.se) and Nordic Issuing AB (www.nordic-issuing.se). In addition, it is possible to subscribe for units digitally through Nordic Issuing AB's website.
Background, motive and objectives
Since Prostatype Genomics was listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in November 2020, the Company has reached several important milestones. In 2020, Prostatype Genomics presented an external validation study from Skåne University Hospital at EAU (European Association of Urology), which showed that patients whose prostate cancer was initially categorized as high-risk, using Prostatype®, could be recategorized as low- (10.5 percent) and intermediate-risk (31.5 percent). This has a significant impact on the decision whether or not a patient should undergo radical cancer treatment. The Company also announced positive results from the first stage of the Company's ongoing validation study in Taiwan. A further milestone achieved is a clinical study conducted with Prostatype® at the Uppsala University Hospital. The study indicates that Prostatype® can clearly help healthcare providers to identify more easily and with greater certainty those patients who need radical treatment and those who do not need radical treatment, such as surgery. The study has attracted considerable interest and has been presented at the American Urology Association's (AUA) annual meeting in New Orleans, USA, in the spring of 2022.
In addition to the above scientific objectives, the Company has also achieved several commercial objectives. Prostatype Genomics has signed agreements with distributors in Spain, Portugal and the UK for further commercialization, sales organizations have been established in Germany and Italy and sales have started in Germany and China. The company has also delivered the first order of Prostatype® to the UK. Something that has enable commercialization and expansion is the Company's strengthened marketing organization, which has added four positions in communications and sales.
The motive behind the Rights Issue is to finance and intensify the launch of the Company's genetic test, Prostatype®, in the US and EMEA and to initiate and complete several validation studies in selected European markets as well as in the US and Asia. A number of objectives need to be met in order to launch sales in different markets. For the current year, Prostatype Genomics' primary objectives are to initiate sales in selected markets in Europe and to enter into distribution agreements with one or more CLIA partners (who can offer Prostatype® with FDA approval) in the US. Other key objectives for 2022 include initiating a US validation study and recruiting a CEO and complementary organization for the newly established subsidiary in the US. In 2023, the Company intends to mainly initiate cooperation with selected distributors in France and the Middle East, start sales in the US, France, Taiwan and the Middle East and enter into agreements with several distribution partners in the US. Furthermore, the Company's financial objective is to generate organic sales growth of approx. 250-400 percent per year over the next three fiscal years as a result of accelerated commercialization and market share gains. Thereafter, growth is expected to remain high for the foreseeable future.
For complete information, including terms and conditions for the offer, please refer to the prospectus relating to the Rights Issue. The prospectus, a summary teaser and subscription forms are available on the websites of the Company (www.prostatypegenomics.com), Sedermera Corporate Finance AB (www.sedermera.se) and Nordic Issuing AB (www.nordic-issuing.se). In addition, it is possible to subscribe for units digitally through Nordic Issuing AB's website.
- Trading in unit rights: 6-15 July 2022
- Subscription period: 6-20 July 2022
- Trading in BTU: 6 July 2022 until the Rights Issue has been registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office
- Announcement of the outcome of the Rights Issue: around 25 July 2022
The offer in brief
- Issue volume: The Company can initially be provided approximately SEK 22.5 million before deduction of transaction related costs. Through the exercise of warrants of series TO 2, the Company can be provided an additional maximum of approximately SEK 22.5 million in March 2023.
- Pre-emptive right for subscription: For each share held on the record date of 30 June 2022, one unit right will be received. Thirty-seven (37) unit rights entitle to subscribe for one (1) unit. Each unit consists of nineteen (19) shares and nineteen (19) warrants of series TO 2.
- Subscription and payment: Subscription with unit rights will take place during the subscription period in accordance with the "Terms and Conditions for the Offer" set out in the prospectus. Please note that unit rights that the shareholder does not intend to use must be sold no later than 15 July 2022 to not expire without value.
- Subscription price: SEK 55.10 per unit, corresponding to SEK 2.90 per share. The warrants are issued free-of-charge. Brokerage is not payable.
- Number of shares before the Rights Issue: 15,103,602 shares.
- Dilution: For the existing shareholders who choose not to use their unit rights to subscribe for units, a maximum dilution of approximately 34 percent will be recognized through the initial part of the Rights Issue. Upon full exercise of TO 2, the dilution amounts to an additional approximately 25 percent.
- Pre-subscription- and guarantee commitments: Prostatype Genomics has received pre-subscription- and guarantee commitments of approximately SEK 22.5 million (corresponding to 100 percent of the initial issue volume). For issued guarantee commitments from guarantors that do not pertain to Board members, a cash premium compensation of ten percent is paid. For guarantee commitments from Board members, a cash premium compensation of five percent is paid.
- Marketplace: Nasdaq First North Growth Market.
Summary terms for warrants of series TO 2
Warrants of series TO 2 have an exercise period from 9 March 2023 until 30 March 2023. The exercise price will be the same price per share as the subscription price in the initial part of the Rights Issue, i.e. SEK 2.90. If the warrants of series TO 2 are fully exercised, the Company can be provided an additional maximum of approximately SEK 22.5 million before deduction of transaction related costs. Complete terms and conditions for warrants of series TO 2 are available on the Company's website (www.prostatypegenomics.com).
In connection with the Rights Issue, Prostatype Genomics has assigned Sedermera Corporate Finance AB as the financial advisor, Markets & Corporate Law Nordic AB as the legal advisor and Nordic Issuing AB as the issuing agent. Shark Communication AB has provided the Company with advice regarding communication.
For further information about the Rights Issue, please contact:
Sedermera Corporate Finance AB
Phone: +46 40 615 14 10
For more information about Prostatype Genomics, please contact:
Nicklas Rosendal, press contact
Phone: +46 708-89 33 34
Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB, 011-32 30 732, firstname.lastname@example.org
Prostatype® is a genetic test that is available to patients and treating urologists as a complementary decision basis for the question of treatment or non-treatment of prostate cancer. The test was developed by a research group at Karolinska Institutet and is provided by Prostatype Genomics AB.