Today, 28 June 2022, Prostatype Genomics AB (”Prostatype Genomics” or the “Company”) publishes the prospectus relating to the Company’s upcoming rights issue, for which the subscription period starts on Wednesday 6 July 2022. The prospectus has today been approved and registered by the Swedish Financial Authority and will be published at the Swedish Financial Authority’s website (www.fi.se). The prospectus is also available on the Company’s (www.prostatypegenomics.com), Sedermera Corporate Finance AB’s (www.sedermera.se), and Nordic Issuing AB’s websites.
On 23 June 2022, Prostatype Genomics announced the Board of Directors’ decision to execute an issue of units with pre-emptive right for existing shareholders. The decision was taken with support of the authorization by the Annual General Meeting on 2 June 2022.
Today, 28 June 2022, the prospectus, with complete terms and conditions, has been approved and registered by the Swedish Financial Authority and will be published at the Swedish Financial Authority’s website (www.fi.se). The prospectus is also available on the Company's (www.prostatypegenomics.com), Sedermera Corporate Finance AB's (www.sedermera.se) and Nordic Issuing AB's (www.nordic-issuing.se) respective homepages.
A summarized teaser will be published on the above websites in connection with the commencement of the subscription period. Subscription forms will be available on Sedermera Corporate Finance AB’s and Nordic Issuing AB’s websites in connection with the commencement of the subscription period.
Timetable for the rights issue
- Last day of trading in shares including the right to receive unit rights: 28 June 2022
- First day of trading excluding the right to unit rights: 29 June 2022
- Record date for participation in the rights issue: 30 June 2022
- Trading in unit rights: 6 – 15 July 2022
- Subscription period: 6 – 20 July 2022
- Trading in BTU: 6 July 2022 until the rights issue has been registered at the Swedish Companies Registration Office
- Announcement of outcome in the rights issue: around 25 July 2022
The offer in brief
- Issue volume: The Company can initially be provided proceeds of approximately SEK 22.5 million before issue costs. Through the exercise of warrants of series TO 2, the Company can be provided an additional maximum of approximately SEK 22.5 million in March 2023.
- Pre-emptive right for subscription: For each share held on the record date of 30 June 2022, one unit right will be received. Thirty-seven (37) unit rights entitle to subscribe for one (1) unit. Each unit consists of nineteen (19) shares and nineteen (19) warrants of series TO 2.
- Subscription and payment: Subscription with unit rights will take place during the subscription period in accordance with the "Terms and Conditions for the Offer" in the prospectus. Please note that unit rights that the shareholder does not intend to use must be sold no later than 15 July 2022 to not expire without value.
- Subscription price: SEK 55.10 per unit, corresponding to SEK 2.90 per share. The warrants are issued free-of-charge. Brokerage is not payable.
- Number of shares before the rights issue: 15,103,602 shares.
- Dilution: For the existing shareholders who choose not to use their unit rights to subscribe for units, a maximum dilution of approximately 34 percent will be recognized through the initial issue. Upon full exercise of TO 2, the dilution amounts to an additional approximately 25 percent.
- Pre-subscription- and guarantee commitments: Approximately SEK 22.5, corresponding to 100 percent of the initial issue volume, is covered by pre-subscription- and guarantee commitments. For issued guarantee commitments from guarantors that do not pertain to Board members, a cash premium compensation of ten percent is paid. For guarantee commitments from Board members, a cash premium compensation of five percent is paid.
- Marketplace: Nasdaq First North Growth Market.
Summary terms for warrants of series TO 2
Warrants of series TO 2 have an exercise period from 9 March 2023 until 30 March 2023. The exercise price will be the same price per share as the subscription price in the initial part of the rights issue, i.e. SEK 2.90. If the warrants of series TO 2 are fully exercised, the Company can be provided an additional maximum of approximately SEK 22.5 million before issue costs. Complete terms and conditions for warrants of series TO 2 are available on the Company's website (www.prostatypegenomics.com).
In connection with the rights issue, Prostatype Genomics has assigned Sedermera Corporate Finance AB as financial advisor, Markets & Corporate Law Nordic AB as legal advisor and Nordic Issuing AB as issuing agent. Shark Communication AB assists the Company with advice regarding communication.
For more information about the rights issue, please contact:
Sedermera Corporate Finance AB
Phone: +46 40 615 14 10
For more information about Prostatype Genomics, please contact:
Nicklas Rosendal, press contact
Phone: +46 708-89 33 34
Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB, 011-32 30 732, email@example.com
This disclosure contains information that Prostatype Genomics AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the Swedish Securities Markets Act (2007:528). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 28-06-2022 17:52 CET.