Prostatype Genomics AB ("Prostatype Genomics" or the "Company") announces today that the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority has approved the prospectus prepared by Prostatype Genomics in connection with the upcoming share issue. Prostatype Genomics hereby publishes the prospectus today, which is available on Prostatype Genomics' website (www.prostatypegenomics.com), Erik Penser Bank's website (www.penser.se) and the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority's website (www.fi.se).
THIS PRESS RELEASE MAY NOT BE DISCLOSED, PUBLISHED OR DISTRIBUTED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN OR TO RUSSIA, BELARUS, AUSTRALIA, HONG KONG, JAPAN, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, SWITZERLAND, SINGAPORE, SOUTH AFRICA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE SUCH ACTION IS IN WHOLE OR IN PART FOR LEGAL RESTRICTIONS. THIS PRESS RELEASE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO ACQUIRE SECURITIES IN PROSTATYPE GENOMICS AB. SEE ALSO THE “IMPORTANT INFORMATION” SECTION BELOW.
The prospectus that Prostatype Genomics has prepared in connection with the upcoming share issue has today been approved and registered by the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority. The prospectus, containing complete conditions and instructions, and application forms can be obtained from Prostatype Genomics and Erik Penser Bank and are available on the Prostatype Genomics website (www.prostatypegenomics.com) and on the Erik Penser Bank website (www.penser.se). The prospectus will also be available on the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority's website (www.fi.se).
The Preferential Share Issue in Summary
- One (1) existing share in Prostatype Genomics held on the record date of 25 April 2023 entitles one (1) subscription right. One (1) subscription right entitles subscription for six (6) issued shares.
- The subscription price amounts to SEK 0.25 per share. Payment shall be made in cash.
- Through the preferential share issue, Prostatype Genomics can add a maximum of approximately SEK 34.3 million before issue costs, which are estimated to amount to approximately SEK 2.8 million.
- The subscription period runs during the period 27 April - 11 May 2023.
- Subscription rights that are not exercised during the subscription period become invalid and lose their value. Trading in subscription rights is planned to take place on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market during the period 27 April - 8 May 2023.
- The preferential share issue means that the Company's share capital increases by a maximum of SEK 8,230,362.84, corresponding to a maximum of 137,172,714 shares and a maximum dilution of 85.7 percent.
- The preferential share issue is covered by subscription commitments and guarantee undertakings from existing owners and external investors corresponding to a total of approximately SEK 24 million. The subscription commitments amount to approximately SEK 6.6 million, corresponding to approximately 19.3 percent of the preferential share issue, and the guarantee undertakings amount to approximately SEK 17.4 million, corresponding to approximately 50.7 percent of the preferential share issue. The subscription commitments and guarantee undertakings have been agreed upon in writing and totals approximately SEK 24.0 million, corresponding to 70 percent. For the guarantee undertakings, a guarantee commission of twelve (12) percent of the guaranteed amount is paid in cash compensation, alternatively with fourteen (14) percent of the guaranteed amount in the case of compensation in the form of new shares in the Company.
- It is noted that since the board resolved on the preferential share issue on 22 March 2023, certain share subscriptions have been made with the support of the warrant program TO2, which has increased the number of shares in the Company (2,622 new shares). This increase has led to some minor changes to the calculations above regarding the number of shares issued in the preferential share issue and the increase in the share capital. The figures presented above and in the prospectus shall therefore apply to the preferential share issue and take precedence over what was communicated earlier when the board's decision was published and from the extraordinary general meeting.
- The commitments and guarantees are not secured by bank guarantee, escrow funds, pledging or similar arrangements.
Prostatype Genomics has engaged Erik Penser Bank AB and Advokatfirman Lindahl as financial and legal advisers in connection to the preferential share issue.
For further information about Prostatype Genomics, please contact:
Nicklas Rosendal, Press contact
Telephone: +46 708-89 33 34
About Prostatype Genomics AB
Prostatype® is a genetic test that is available to patients and treating urologists as a supplementary decision support tool to answer the question of radical treatment or no radical treatment of prostate cancer. The test is developed by a research group at Karolinska Institutet and is provided by Prostatype Genomics AB.
Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB, 011-32 30 732, firstname.lastname@example.org
The information in this press release neither contains nor constitutes an offer to acquire, subscribe or otherwise trade in shares, warrants or other securities in Prostatype Genomics. No action has been taken and no action will be taken to permit an offer to the public in any jurisdictions other than Sweden. The invitation to interested persons to subscribe for shares in Prostatype Genomics takes place solely through the prospectus that Prostatype Genomics has now published.
The information contained in this press release may not be disclosed, published or distributed, directly or indirectly, within or to the United States, Belarus, Russia, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Canada, New Zealand, Switzerland, Singapore, South Africa or any other jurisdiction where such action would be illegal, subject to legal restrictions or require measures other than those that follow from Swedish law. Actions contrary to this instruction may constitute a violation of applicable securities legislation. No shares or other securities of Prostatype Genomics have been registered, and no shares or other securities will be registered, under the United States Securities Act of 1933 from time to time ("Securities Act") or the securities laws of any state or other jurisdiction of the United States and may not be offered, sold or otherwise transferred, directly or indirectly, in or to the United States, except pursuant to an applicable exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act and pursuant to the securities laws of the relevant state or other jurisdiction in the United States. This communication is distributed to and directed solely to persons in the United Kingdom who are (i) professional investors falling within the scope of Article 19(5) of the U.K. from time to time in force; Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 ("the Order") or (ii) high net worth subjects and other persons to whom this notice may lawfully be addressed, who are subject to Article 49(2)(a)-(d) ) in the Order (all such persons are collectively referred to as "Relevant Persons"). Persons who are not Relevant Persons may not act on or rely on the information in this communication. An investment or investment measure referred to in this communication is only possible for Relevant Persons and will only be completed with Relevant Persons. Persons who disseminate this communication must themselves ensure that such dissemination is permitted.
This press release contains forward-looking statements that refer to the Company's intentions, assessments or expectations regarding the Company's future results, financial position, liquidity, development, prospects, expected growth, strategies and opportunities as well as the markets in which the Company operates. Forward-looking statements are statements that do not relate to historical facts and can be identified by the inclusion of expressions such as "believes", "expects", "anticipates", "intends", "estimates", "will", "may", "assumes", "should" "could" and, in each case, negations thereof, or similar expressions. The forward-looking statements in this press release are based on various assumptions, which in several cases are based on additional assumptions. Although the Company believes that the assumptions reflected in these forward-looking statements are reasonable, there can be no assurance that they will occur or that they are accurate. As these assumptions are based on assumptions or estimates and are subject to risks and uncertainties, the actual result or outcome may, for many different reasons, differ materially from what appears in the forward-looking statements.
Such risks, uncertainties, contingencies and other material factors may cause actual events to differ materially from the expectations expressed or implied in this press release through the forward-looking statements. The Company does not warrant that the assumptions underlying the forward-looking statements in this press release are correct and any reader of the press release should not place undue reliance on the forward-looking statements in this press release. The information, opinions and forward-looking statements expressed or implied herein are provided only as of the date of this press release and are subject to change. Neither the Company nor anyone else undertakes to revise, update, confirm or publicly announce any revision of any forward-looking statement to reflect events occurring or circumstances occurring with respect to the contents of this press release, except as required by law or Nasdaq First North Growth Markets' regulations for issuers.