Prostatype Genomics AB announced yesterday the preliminary outcome in the share issue with subscription period during April 27 - May 11, 2023, and in the first paragraph a preliminary summary was given regarding subscription with and without subscription rights. However, the paragraph only gave an account of shares subscribed for with subscription rights. Correct is that 71,151,384 shares, corresponding to approximately SEK 17.8 million, or approximately 51.9 percent of the rights issue, were subscribed for with subscription rights and 6,075,112 shares, corresponding to approximately SEK 1.5 million, or approximately 4.4 percent of the rights issue, were subscribed for without subscription rights for a total subscription with and without subscription rights of 56.3 percent, which was stated in the introduction of the press release. Including underwriting guarantees, the issue was subscribed to 70 percent, corresponding to SEK 24.0 million. The correct version of the press release follows below.
Prostatype Genomics AB ("Prostatype Genomics" or "Company") today announces the preliminary outcome of the preferential share issue for the shareholders (the "Preferential Share Issue") which was completed today. The preliminary subscription summary shows that approximately 56.3 percent subscribed with and without the support of subscription rights. The Preferential Share Issue was guaranteed to approximately 70 percent through guarantee commitments, and thus the Company will receive approximately MSEK 24.0 before issue costs.
THIS PRESS RELEASE MAY NOT BE DISCLOSED, PUBLISHED OR DISTRIBUTED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN OR TO RUSSIA, BELARUS, AUSTRALIA, HONGKONG, JAPAN, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, SWITZERLAND, SINGAPORE, SOUTH AFRICA, USA, OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE SUCH ACTION IS IN WHOLE OR IN PART FOR LEGAL RESTRICTIONS. THIS PRESS RELEASE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO ACQUIRE SECURITIES IN PROSTATYPE GENOMICS AB. SEE ALSO THE "IMPORTANT INFORMATION" SECTION BELOW.
The subscription period in the Preferential Share Issue ended today on 11 May 2023 and a preliminary summary shows that 71,151,384 shares, corresponding to approximately SEK 17.8 million, or approximately 51.9 percent of the rights issue, were subscribed for with subscription rights and 6,075,112 shares, corresponding to approximately SEK 1.5 million, or approximately 4.4 percent of the rights issue, were subscribed for without subscription rights for a total subscription with and without subscription rights of 56.3 percent. The Preferential Share Issue was secured to approximately 70 percent via underwriting and the Company will thus receive approximately MSEK 24.0 before issue costs.
A final outcome of the Preferential Share Issue is expected to be announced on Monday 15 May 2023. Allotment of shares subscribed without the support of subscription rights will take place in accordance with the principles stated in the prospectus prepared in connection with the Preferential Share Issue and which was published on 24 April 2023. Notification of allocation of shares subscribed without the support of subscription rights will be sent to those allocated shares after the board's allocation meeting on 15 May 2023 via settlement note. Trustee-registered shareholders receive notification of allocation in accordance with the respective trustee's routines. Allotted shares must be paid in accordance with the instructions on the settlement note..
Prostatype Genomics has appointed Erik Penser Bank AB and Lindahl law firm as financial and legal advisors respectively, in connection to the Preferential Share Issue.
For further information about Prostatype Genomics, please contact:
Nicklas Rosendal, Press Contact
Telephone: +46 708-89 33 34
About Prostatype Genomics AB
Prostatype® is a genetic test that is available to patients and treating urologists as a supplementary decision support tool to answer the question of radical treatment or no radical treatment of prostate cancer. The test is developed by a research group at Karolinska Institutet and is provided by Prostatype Genomics AB.
Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning AB
The information in this press release neither contains nor constitutes an offer to acquire, subscribe or otherwise trade in shares, warrants or other securities in Prostatype Genomics. No action has been taken and no action will be taken to permit an offer to the public in any jurisdictions other than Sweden. The invitation to interested persons to subscribe for shares in Prostatype Genomics takes place solely through the prospectus that Prostatype Genomics published on 24 April 2023.
The information contained in this press release may not be disclosed, published or distributed, directly or indirectly, within or to the United States, Australia, Hongkong, Japan, Canada, New Zealand, Switzerland, Singapore, South Africa, Russia, Belarus or any other jurisdiction where such action would be illegal, subject to legal restrictions or require measures other than those that follow from Swedish law. Actions contrary to this instruction may constitute a violation of applicable securities legislation. No shares or other securities of Prostatype Genomics have been registered, and no shares or other securities will be registered, under the United States Securities Act of 1933 from time to time ("Securities Act") or the securities laws of any state or other jurisdiction of the United States and may not be offered, sold or otherwise transferred, directly or indirectly, in or to the United States, except pursuant to an applicable exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act and pursuant to the securities laws of the relevant state or other jurisdiction in the United States. This communication is distributed to and directed solely to persons in the United Kingdom who are (i) professional investors falling within the scope of Article 19(5) of the U.K. from time to time in force; Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 ("the Order") or (ii) high net worth subjects and other persons to whom this notice may lawfully be addressed, who are subject to Article 49(2)(a)-(d) ) in the Order (all such persons are collectively referred to as "Relevant Persons"). Persons who are not Relevant Persons may not act on or rely on the information in this communication. An investment or investment measure referred to in this communication is only possible for Relevant Persons and will only be completed with Relevant Persons. Persons who disseminate this communication must themselves ensure that such dissemination is permitted..
This press release contains forward-looking statements that refer to the Company's intentions, assessments or expectations regarding the Company's future results, financial position, liquidity, development, prospects, expected growth, strategies and opportunities as well as the markets in which the Company operates. Forward-looking statements are statements that do not relate to historical facts and can be identified by the inclusion of expressions such as "believes", "expects", "anticipates", "intends", "estimates", "will", "may", "assumes", "should" "could" and, in each case, negations thereof, or similar expressions. The forward-looking statements in this press release are based on various assumptions, which in several cases are based on additional assumptions. Although the Company believes that the assumptions reflected in these forward-looking statements are reasonable, there can be no assurance that they will occur or that they are accurate. As these assumptions are based on assumptions or estimates and are subject to risks and uncertainties, the actual result or outcome may, for many different reasons, differ materially from what appears in the forward-looking statements.
Such risks, uncertainties, contingencies and other material factors may cause actual events to differ materially from the expectations expressed or implied in this press release through the forward-looking statements. The Company does not warrant that the assumptions underlying the forward-looking statements in this press release are correct and any reader of the press release should not place undue reliance on the forward-looking statements in this press release. The information, opinions and forward-looking statements expressed or implied herein are provided only as of the date of this press release and are subject to change. Neither the Company nor anyone else undertakes to revise, update, confirm or publicly announce any revision of any forward-looking statement to reflect events occurring or circumstances occurring with respect to the contents of this press release, except as required by law or Nasdaq First North Growth Markets' regulations for issuers..